NatureMapr seeks to ensure every important plant and animal is known to the people charged in positions of power that can directly influence it's protection, management or eradication.
Anybody can report a plant or animal sighting anywhere in Australia in 5 seconds flat and be assured that the information will get to the people who need to know about it.
- You own your data at all times
- Establish productive partnerships with state and local governments Australia wide
- Protect sensitive species through a comprehensive security model
- Focus on achieving real on the ground outcomes
- Keep Aussie biodiversity data hosted on shore in Australia where it belongs!